As a new-ish blogger, I thought it would be fun to share 10 things about me so you guys can get to know me. But I also want to get to know YOU, my lovely readers! So please share facts about you in the comments below, I’d love to read about who you are, what you love doing, where you come from…share anything!
1. I am chocoholic. If there’s no chocolate in it, it’s not a dessert. I’m also obsessed with popcorn. Especially Trader Joe’s half-pops. Yum.
2. I’m very close to my family, especially my siblings (2 older sisters), brother-in-law, and parents. I’m also very close to my family-in-law, especially my father and mother-in-law.
3. I have one niece, she’s 8 months old and I’ve become that annoying aunt that shows her picture to anyone and everyone. #NoShame
4. I have a double Master’s in Public Policy and Public Administration and although I’m my job is in a related field, my dream is to become a full time blogger.
5. I spent 6 years of my childhood living in Guinea, Africa with my family and those years have shaped the person that I am today.
6. I love laughing. I’m the clown at home. But I’m more reserved and shy when I’m in public and at work, so when people start seeing my goofy/crazy side, they are SO surprised.
7. I used to be bullied in high school. People called me a snob even though I was just private and shy. But I always had my best friend by my side, Alexandra, and she made every day so much more fun and tolerable. We did a lot of shenanigans (we still do!).
8. I am a very organized and tidy person. It’s borderline OCD. When I get home from work, I can’t sit down until I’ve put every away. After cooking a meal, I need to wash the dishes and put everything away before I can sit down and eat (and the meal ends up being cold…). (I think I drive my hubby crazy sometimes…).
9. I am happily married to an amazing man and we have a really strong and healthy relationship. But I’m going to leave it at that because honestly, I could talk on and talk about him.
10. I’m scared of spiders. Like, a lot. When we lived in Africa, a spider bit my right arm and it was swollen and red and full of puss. I still remember being traumatized by it.
I hope you enjoyed these random facts about me! Share a few random facts about you in the comment section below or follow me on Instagram @SeppyforLove to get to know me even better! Let me know if you like this kind of blog post from time to time or whether you would even enjoy a video instead!
[ Photo Credit | Thank you for my amazing cousin for capturing special moments while visiting last summer! ]