{ 10 Things About Me }

10 things about me

As a new-ish blogger, I thought it would be fun to share 10 things about me so you guys can get to know me. But I also want to get to know YOU, my lovely readers! So please share facts about you in the comments below, I’d love to read about who you are, what you love doing, where you come from…share anything!

10 Things About Me

1. I am chocoholic. If there’s no chocolate in it, it’s not a dessert. I’m also obsessed with popcorn. Especially Trader Joe’s half-pops. Yum.

2. I’m very close to my family, especially my siblings (2 older sisters), brother-in-law, and parents. I’m also very close to my family-in-law, especially my father and mother-in-law.

3. I have one niece, she’s 8 months old and I’ve become that annoying aunt that shows her picture to anyone and everyone. #NoShame

4. I have a double Master’s in Public Policy and Public Administration and although I’m my job is in a related field, my dream is to become a full time blogger.

5. I spent 6 years of my childhood living in Guinea, Africa with my family and those years have shaped the person that I am today.

6. I love laughing. I’m the clown at home. But I’m more reserved and shy when I’m in public and at work, so when people start seeing my goofy/crazy side, they are SO surprised.

7. I used to be bullied in high school. People called me a snob even though I was just private and shy. But I always had my best friend by my side, Alexandra, and she made every day so much more fun and tolerable. We did a lot of shenanigans (we still do!).

8. I am a very organized and tidy person. It’s borderline OCD. When I get home from work, I can’t sit down until I’ve put every away. After cooking a meal, I need to wash the dishes and put everything away before I can sit down and eat (and the meal ends up being cold…). (I think I drive my hubby crazy sometimes…).

9. I am happily married to an amazing man and we have a really strong and healthy relationship. But I’m going to leave it at that because honestly, I could talk on and talk about him.

10. I’m scared of spiders. Like, a lot. When we lived in Africa, a spider bit my right arm and it was swollen and red and full of puss. I still remember being traumatized by it.

I hope you enjoyed these random facts about me! Share a few random facts about you in the comment section below or follow me on Instagram @SeppyforLove to get to know me even better! Let me know if you like this kind of blog post from time to time or whether you would even enjoy a video instead!

[ Photo Credit | Thank you for my amazing cousin for capturing special moments while visiting last summer! ]

Related Post

8 Comments

Maham Waseem

Oh loved these facts! 😍
I’m a makeup fanatic, my obsession was only till makeup until I had terrible breakout and realised how important skin is. So currently I’m obsessed with everything related to skincare. I want to be a makeup artist, one day. 🙈 I like trying new diys be it masks or crafting. I can cook well but I only cook for myself and I LOVE food. I’ve never done my eyebrows. I’m strong and I don’t let negativity or toxic people rent space in my head. I like spreading love and happiness and wish this world to be a better place. That’s all I can think of right now lol.

Sepideh

Oh I love this!! Thanks for sharing Maham!! I’ve been really loving doing DIY beauty too so I’m hoping to share recipes on the blog soon when I’ve really had time to try them out!

And GO for it, become a makeup artist!! And continue spreading love and happiness, I love that !

Belle

What an amazing childhood experience to have lived in Guinea! I’d love to her more about what the was like for you growing up 🙂

A little about me – I’ve travelled to nearly 50 countries, and actually lived in a handful of them – from Australia where I was born, to China, to Canada, the USA, and now Bali. These days my husband and I are trying to work out where in the world we want to end up! Not that there is necessarily any rush for us to decide… and the process of exploring the world to figure it out is really fun 🙂

Sepideh

My experience is Guinea was quite unique and it really shaped me in so many ways!! I’ll try to do a blogpost about it if you’re interested! 🙂

50 countries – WOW!!! Where in Canada did you live? And that’s so amazing that you get to travel with your family so much. Traveling is so enriching. I’m at my happiest when I travel – seeing new places, sights, people, cultures…it’s incredible. Good for you!

Good luck figuring out where you want to end up!!!

Ketny

Bon moi je vais écrire en français parce que tu n’es pas là pour corriger mes fautes lol
1-j’adore le mauve, vernis à ongles, ombres à paupières, rouge à lèvres… Il y a toujours en élément de cette couleur dans mon environnement
2-  J’ai été élevée avec 3 frères. Je jouais au hockey  avec eux dans la ruelle à côté de chez moi quand nous étions jeunes
3-  pendant un certain temps, je voulais être un gardien de but comme Patrick Roy
4- je mets toujours du maquillage en pensant que cela va me vieillir…Fail! Lol les gens pensent souvent que je suis dans la jeune vingtaine
5- je déteste pleurer devant les gens, donc j’attends d’être à la maison pour le faire
6- je déteste que l’on me dise que je suis belle pour une noire. Sérieusement!?
7- je suis allée en Islande avec mon frère et nous avons déniché un restaurant haïtien
8-  je ressemble comme deux gouttes d’eau à ma mère. Les gens nous prennent pour des sœurs
9-  procrastination est mon 2e prénom!
10-  j’ai découvert le côté fou de sepideh dans l’autobus, lors de son bachelorette à NYC lol

Sepideh

Merci d’avoir partagé ma belle!!! J’aime tous les points ! Et je suis étonnée de quelqu’uns (gardien de but?!?!) XX

Sepideh

Thanks for the positive feedback, I’m glad you like it!! I enjoy these types of posts as well because I want to know the blogger behind the posts too!