Journaling can feel overwhelming at the beginning, especially if you’re a beginner and you have NO IDEA where to start!
I get it, I’ve been there too. Not know what to write, when to write…HOW to write.
But journaling has quickly become one of my favourite habits that helps me manage my thoughts and feelings.
So many things happen in a week and in a day, and if we don’t make the time to process those thoughts and emotions, they will pile up and come out in unhealthy ways.
That’s why I use journaling as a tool for:
- Personal development
- Emotional management
- Tracking goals
- Cultivating mindfulness + joy
And I hope that you will do the same!
In this video, I teach you 3 EASY journaling methods for beginners. I explain each of them, their benefits, as well as how YOU can start using them.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.