Do you want to start your day feeling inspired and happier? Here are 3 journal prompts to have an inspiring morning. Journaling is a powerful tool for your personal development, and is an even more useful tool to include in your morning routine.
How do you start your day? Do you immediately go through your endless to-do list and your think about your schedule for the day? Or do you have intentional practices to centre yourself to ease into the day, ready to tackle anything that comes your way?
Most of us are guilty of starting our day feeling rushed and already stressed out, our minds busy with so many thoughts and emotions. I used to be guilty of that as well.
Until I decided to shift my morning routine to implement habits and practices that made me feel better. A routine that made me feel inspired. And a routine that set me up to have a successful day.
If you follow me on social media, then it’s no secret that my morning routine has become almost a sacred ritual. It’s something that I do every single day, without fail, because it helps me start the day feeling like my best self.
Even on days where I feel tired and have to drag myself out of bed, my morning routine is something that I look forward to, which helps me jump out of bed with a little bit more excitement because I know that I have a little bit of quality, quiet time, by myself.
PIN NOW, READ LATER!
One of the first habits that I included in my morning routine is journaling.
Journaling has become a big part of my personal development journey, and has been a particularly powerful part of my morning routine.
For the last few years, I’ve been using the same 3 simple (yet powerful) journal prompts to start my day feeling inspired and in the right mindset. With these journal prompts, I can re-direct my thoughts and energy towards the things that matter.
And today, I wanted to share with you these 3 journal prompts.
My hope is that:
- You have already started to implement an inspiring morning routine
- You have started journaling to help you in your personal development journey, and
- You will use these journal prompts every morning.
Even if you don’t use the exact same journal prompts, I’d encourage you to try them out for a little while. Once you gain more experience with journaling, then you will develop your own approach and you will find what inspires you more.
But I would encourage you to at least take a look at these 3 inspiring morning journal prompts, try them out for a few weeks, and notice how you feel – in the morning when you wake up, and during the day, as you go about your life.
Trust me, my morning routine and these journal prompts are such an important part of my life (if you don’t believe, then check out my Instagram Stories, where I share my morning routine, almost every day).
At the end of the day, what I want for you is to create more inspiring, intentional and meaningful habits in your day-to-day life. And the best place to start is by transforming your morning routine so you can transform the rest of your day.
GRAB YOUR FREE JOURNAL PROMPTS WORKSHEET BY SIGNING UP BELOW!
By explaining each of the journal prompts, you will have a better understanding of their importance, and this will help you understand journaling, especially if you’re a beginner.
This video is great if you’ve been wanting to start journaling, but you don’t know where to start. I walk you through each prompt, in detail, so that as you’re watching the video, you can pause it, answer the journal prompt, and keep going.
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE VIDEO NOW!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.