Over the past year, I’ve seen firsthand the benefits of leading a healthier lifestyle. But I find that I am still having some digestion issues, and I am not losing weight as much as I should be, considering how much I workout and how careful I’ve been with my eating habits.
When new health trends come up, I don’t usually jump on the bandwagon but I’ll learn about it first. It’s important to be conscious and do research on anything you decide to do, whether it’s to splurge on an expensive purse or whether it’s to try and health trend.
The vegan trend has gained a lot of attention, and has peaked my interest. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good burger, and I often eat eggs for breakfast. But I also like the idea of eating plant-based foods. I already notice how much lighter and better I feel when I have a meal without meat in it.
I decided to learn more about the vegan diet by reading the 22-Day Revolution book. The book really spoke to me, from the logic behind not eating animal products to the results that can be achieved, like having more energy. I wanted to try a new challenge, and hopefully get my health where I want it to be. I also want to try it out for myself and make a more informed judgment about it because each person reacts differently to food, and I want to see how my body reacts and what results I’ll see.
Keep in mind that this decision came after doing research. I am by no means a nutritionist or an expert, and encourage you to always do your own research before following a trend. I know that nutritionists and health practitioners have differing views on this type of drastic diet change, but I really wanted to try it out for myself.
So, for the next 22 days, I am going to be following the advice from this book, which includes a daily food and exercise regimen. I will share my weekly progress, thoughts and results with you guys on the blog!
What are your thoughts on the vegan lifestyle? Have you tried it? If you have any comments or suggestions, make sure to leave a comment, or tag me @SeppyforLove on Twitter!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.