If you haven’t started journaling yet (but have been thinking about it), here are 4 reasons why you should be journaling. I also teach you 7 tips for journaling beginners to help you get started and remove the overwhelm from picking up this powerful personal development habit.
- “What do I write about?”
- “Who am I writing to?”
- “How long do I have to write for?”
All valid questions. And also questions that I’ve asked myself when I started journaling over 3 years ago.
If you’ve been wanting to start journaling but the tasks feels daunting or even overwhelming, I completely understand!
Which is why I wanted to share with you some tips and guidelines so that you can better understand how you can journal.
And if you’ve been on the fence about whether or not journaling is for you, then this one is ALSO for you. Journaling is such a simple yet POWERFUL tool, especially when it comes to your personal development. And I hope that you will feel inspired to start journaling.
I use journaling as part of my morning routine, as well as part of emotional and anxiety management. It helps me clear my head, organize my thoughts, process my emotions, understand who I am at a deeper level.
Through journaling, I’ve been able to uncover some of my limiting beliefs. I’ve been able to start dreaming bigger and understand what my deepest desires and dreams are.
And the best part? The more time you dedicate towards transforming yourself, and towards understanding who you are and what you want, the easier it will be to create it in your life!
Who wouldn’t that?! Who doesn’t want to become the best version of themselves and to create a life that they love.
In this video, I share with you the 4 reasons why you should journal, as well as 7 simple tips for beginners, so that you can feel more confident and you can feel empowered to pick up a pen and start journaling, right now.
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.