Welcome to days 3 and 4, being confined at home during the Covid quarantine.
In this vlog, I share a bit more of the side of anxiety that you don’t always get to see. It’s easy to get caught up in the negative thoughts and to let it spiral, even when you know what you should be doing and you have the knowledge and tools to deal with it.
And that’s a reality of life that I’m trying to show you through my Vlogs.
The real-life moments of dealing with challenges and stressors, and how regardless of your situation, you have a choice on how you want to deal with it and respond to it.
This is a vulnerable one for me because I’m literally crying in front of the camera and sharing a meltdown with you. I hope that if any of you are struggling right now, are worried and stressed about the future and uncertainty, that this can help you feel less alone.
And what I *truly* hope is that my content will help you learn and be insipid to start applying the tools I’m teaching so that no matter what challenges come your way, you’re able to pick yourself back up, keep your head up, and keep going.
CLICK PLAY TO WATCH NOW!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.