Welcome to my “PLAN WITH ME” series where I share how I plan and organize to stay productive with my time.
In this video, I show you how I set up my Bullet Journal for the month of May, and I also share with you tips on how to set monthly goals.
I show you my simple BuJo spread for my monthly goals, which is how I cultivate more mindfulness and a more intentional life. This will give you bullet journal ideas for simple spreads you can also do.
- Related : 3 Habits to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Using a bullet journal is great for goal-setting as well ensuring productivity throughout the month.
I hope that this video also gives you some inspiration how to start a bullet journal yourself because it’s such a great tool for your personal development and for achieving goals!
Let me know in the comments section what questions you have about goal-setting or about journaling!
I want to help you cultivate a habit of journaling, because it was become one of my most powerful tools in my personal development “toolbox” and I want you to jump on the bandwagon too!
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH NOW!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.