I get so many questions about my Bullet Journal, how I am plan my week and how I stay organized.
In this video, I wanted to share with you how I set up my weekly spread in my Bullet Journal and my step-by-step process on how I organize my week.
I also share along the way 4 tips on how YOU can stay organized!
Planning and organizing is a way for me to stay on track with my goals, but also to make sure that I try to live every day intentionally.
Time is precious, and I always want to make sure that my energy is put towards activities and routines that are meaningful. I try to put intention behind everything that I do, whether it’s downtime and relaxing, or whether I’m working out.
Your habits and routines create the foundation of your life, and I want to live my life to the fullest, which means that I want to stay organized and disciplined with how I spend my time.
Which is exactly what I’m sharing with you in this video!
Because at the end of the day, being organized and cultivating habits is to build a strong foundation for a more meaningful and purposeful life. Which is what I want for you as well!
I hope that you enjoy the video. Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my channel if you want more organizational tips and advice!
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER | Want to receive weekly Love Letters and motivational emails? Sign up to the mailing list HERE
- FACEBOOK | Stay up to date with all my content by following the Facebook page – Click HERE
- PODCAST | Are you on-the-go? Listen to my Podcast for practical advice on how to Live a Life you Love – Click HERE
- GOAL-SETTING WORKSHOP | Ready to set inspired goals? Click HERE to sign up to the FREE goal-setting workshop where I guide you through a step-by-step process on setting your goals!
- “CREATE A LIFE OF LOVE + PURPOSE” MASTER CLASS | Learn the tools and strategies to live a more meaningful and happy life. Click HERE to learn more.